"Cara", Cornish for "love" is a first floor 2-bedroomed apartment perched high above Porthcurno beach with breathtaking views of Porthcurno and Pedn Vounder beaches and the Logan Rock.
On a clear day you can see the Lizard point in the distance. Cara has the largest balcony of all the apartments, ideal for enjoying an al fresco meal or a morning coffee whilst taking in the magnificent views. The apartment has been designed and equipped with style and flair and neutral colours, top notch kitchen fittings and appliances add to the contemporary decor. It's situated approx 500 yards from one of the most spectacular beaches in the country as shown below and about 50 yards from the entrance to the famous Minack Theatre.
Land's End and the sandy beach of Sennen Cove are just 3 miles away. The valley has a local pub, two tennis courts, and a beach cafe which serves delicious cream teas and crab sandwiches. The Logan Rock Inn at Treen is a five minute drive or a 20 minute cliff walk away.
Everyone who has stayed so far has been reluctant to leave, particularly the week when there were eight basking sharks in the bay to watch, just yards from the shore!
- Sleeps 4 (1 double with 6 foot superking bed with en-suite bathroom with power shower, 1 twin)
- Large private balcony with table and 4 chairs & BarBQ
- Reserved parking for two cars
- Duvets, linen, towels (not beach towels), electricity and central heating included in the price
- Bathroom with bath and shower over
- Well equipped kitchen with oven/hob, microwave, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Colour TV with Freeview channels, DVD, stereo with CD and IPOD docking station
- Video entryphone
- Floor to ceiling double glazed windows to take advantage of the stunning views from the lounge
- All rooms well heated
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Garden not suitable for children - the developer has not put a fence around the edge yet
- Pets accepted (one small dog only).
- No smoking
- Friday changeover
- Short breaks available
- 20% deposit required on booking - cards accepted - no surcharge for debit & maestro cards, credit cards 1.5% charge
- Cancellation insurance recommended - see terms and conditions.
there are approximately 14 steps to get to the entrance to this apartment
there is a grab handle on the bath - the surface of the bath is non-slip
shower available over the bath
bathroom flooring is non-slip
the doorways are not wide enough for a wheelchair
parking is across the road in allocated spaces
bus stop is by the Minack turn approx 50 yards from the property
cordless kettle provided in kitchen
teletext available on TV
website available in large print format
the mobile phone signal is patchy but there is a signal on the balcony
equipment hire available for wheelchairs, vibrating alarm clocks etc.
assistance dogs accepted